Three Tile Glass Doors

(Three tile door)

So I'm currently fighting with this beauty today. Sandy over at Around the Sims gave me the idea to attempt to create a Hospital/Resort. I'm certainly going to give it a good shot.

Jynx and Arsil from ModtheSims did this really neat concept where they created RabbitHole doors. They're honestly one of the coolest things I've ever seen. They're supposed to be based off the in game doors, but this one (the Hospital one) is so sleek and modern.


I've gone through the catalog like, twelve time and I cannot find these doors. All we have are these very uppity looking doors.


They don't exactly welcome you with open arms. I mean, can you imagine trying to wheel yourself into the Emergency Room and grappling with those handles? No thanks!


I recently learned how to convert doors from a one tile mesh to a two tile mesh, so I figured this can't be nearly as hard as all that. Took me about thirty minutes from start to finish and viola!


Okay, so I may have forgotten to remove the optional CAS variations from the package file... Doing that now.


Overall, I think it looks quite nice. Now to get back to the problem solving of creating a Hospital/Resort hybrid.

~X~

Comments

Popular Posts